Shareholders of a company are the real owners of the Company. Shares are allotted to them based on the Company’s Share Capital. If a company wishes to change her shareholders, there are steps required by Law that she take to make the change.
This procedure is referred to as Post Incorporation activity and these are the requirements;
- Prepare an Application for Change of Shareholder in your Company letter head addressed to the Registrar of Corporate Affairs.
- Prepare a Board Resolution removing the Shareholder.
- Prepare Resignation letter to be signed by the outgoing Shareholder.
- Print CAC Form 2A and fill in the blank spaces.
- Photocopy all the Company CAC documents; Certificate, Application Form and the Memorandum of Association.
- Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and go to any bank pay filling fee and get the printout from the bank.
- Submit all the above listed documents and the Directors I.D and await the Change.
For further question(s) and enquiry Call: 08035492685. WatsApp: 09054440156