Hotel Business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, as there is no day that passes by that people don’t travel for business trips and will always lodge in a hotel. Do you wish to start a hotel business in Nigeria, but don’t know how? Worry no more.
As your No. 1 CAC accredited agent we are here to give you step by step procedure on how to get your Hotel business registered with CAC.
- Conduct an availability name search. Get two unique names of your choice e.g combination of your surname and your first name or combination of your children names. It all depends on your choice. If you are in any of these States Lagos, Kano, Rivers and Abuja, the name search and everything about registration can be done online by going CAC site but in other States you can walk into Corporate Affairs Commission office and they will conduct the name search for you.
- If any of the names submitted is available for you, you then go online and commence registration by entering the availability code on your Notice of Approval. Once you are through with filling the registration forms and making payment, next is getting the forms stamped electronically by the FIRS once that is done, you print the stamped forms and receipt of payment.
- Then next you go to document upload section of the site and upload the signed forms and other documents
- After the upload click on the submit button. You will only go to the site to check if your certificate is out. Once you see your Registered Company(RC) Number you will know that the certificate is ready. Go to the CAC office to collect your certificate.
- If you are not in any of the states mentioned above, after the name search, go back to CAC office buy the registration forms after filling the forms, prepare your Memorandum and Article of Association (MEMART). Proceed to the bank to make payment for filing.
- Once the form is submitted, you go to CAC office one week after to check if the certificate is out. If the certificate is out, you sign and collect your certificate.
Note: The directors must be an individual above 18years of age and they must not be less than 2 directors. Minimum of 2 Directors and Maximum of 50 Directors
A child can be a shareholder of your company but there must be atleast 2 adult shareholder in addition to the child.
To register a Hotel with CAC the minimum share capital is Ten Million Naira (#10,000,000).
For questions and Enquiries